if hello ends with goodbye...
[html]

She had done it. The call that she had helped drifted into the air, echoing off the surrounding trees.  If someone came to her attention, Sammi didn't particularly expect anyone to let her back into the caverns. But better than nothing at all, Sam was happy to be near again, breathe in that pack scent and wish it was her own. It had been truly too long, the last time she had been here...She had been pregnant. But the litter had been long lost, even though Rain had apologized, the fact stood out like blood on snow. He wasn't with her for the birthing. Trading had come first at that time.

It still shocked her, that she had slipped away--And was going to visit her former pack. The ivory vixen knew not of who she would visit, yet anyone--just anyone to see again, recognize as her blood sister or brother: it would be perfect. She was caught off guard as a voice cut through her thoughts, vaguely familiar and politely formal as a member greeting a non-member. But realizing who it was, had a smile creeping widely over her face. Mido! She yelped happily, it truly had been so long since she had last seen her friend. Oh it's been too long... The pink-nosed female answered, slowly getting to the concept of Rain. I-I think he's fine. I just have to...Sort things out. Samantha sighed, her grey-tipped ears flinging back to her skull. Kinda shaky. But I'm fine. Anathema--This is home, y'know? Her head titled to the trees above, glancing about. The territory was familiar still. But that of course was because home burns itself into minds. And you...The pack--Everyone is family. Another smile graced her delicate features. So what about you, Mido? How've things been? It's been waaaayyy too long. It brightened her day a bit, set the clouds more luminary and had the sun seemingly shining brighter on her creamy pelt. Just to see him again. To see anyone, it would be great. Quietly this time, Samantha gave a bit of her plans. When I sort things out...I might move back here...By myself. Things were falling apart by now, and maybe Sammi wasn't interesting enough. But knowing Rain, any woman would be upon him once he becomes free. But her--Things just had to be waited out. Had a bit of a glance before anything, caution for the most part. It's so great to see you!

407 YEYYY Sam is le chatterbox

<style type="text/css">
.sammyflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac4758; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c3645; }
.sammyflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sammyflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e6baba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/070he.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 316px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b35d6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sammyflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sammyflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread