if hello ends with goodbye...
[html]

WC::335 Points:: 3 OOC:: Smile

Addressing the ivory woman she seemed able to recall him just fine, entirely flattered is what he was. She mentioned that it had been a long time, it really had been. One minute she was part of Anathema hunting with him, then she was just memory to him and a pretty face. Mido was trying to be courteous when he asked how Rain was, but what she said made him a little concerned. She thinks he’s fine? Need to sort things out? Oh? Well, I can’t tell you how happy I am to see you. It’s been a long time, this is such wonderful surprise. Had the lithe woman been dealing with relationship issues? If it was he couldn’t understand, she was a nice woman, she was fun to be around, the Dasa enjoyed her company. There must have been something wrong with her mate Rain.

Me? I’m good, staying out of trouble as much as I can. Not like he was in any kind of trouble, but he really did enjoy a little fun and innocent mischief. The mix moved his gaze over her and back to her eyes, she didn’t seem entirely happy, unlike when he first met her. At the mention of sorting things and she possibly moving back to Anathema his smile grew a little more and his fluffy tail swished from side to side. Your right about Anathema Sam, this is home. If you ever wanted to come back I would more than think the leadership would welcome you back with open arms. Once part of the family you’ll always remain so. At least that’s what I’ve been told. Moving closer to her, he grinned happily. Mido took a brief moment to pat and admire the beast that had brought her to Anathema’s borders. In the back of his mind he wished she would come back. When you’ve sorted things out, I do hope you’ll find your way back home. I’d like to see you more often than not.

<style type="text/css">
.midoalex b {font-weight:bold; color:#c6b563; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.midoalex p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.midoalex {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#1d2215; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1BFBS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7ca0cc; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.midoalex p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.midoalex p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread