if hello ends with goodbye...
[html]

C: awkward creeper sam is awkward and a creeper

Word Count → ??

It was nice to know that the pair had something pleasant together. The ability to laugh and say things with a fluid easiness, there really was nothing awkward about their chat at all. The ivory girl sighed softly. If there was someone to talk to, it was Mido. It was a pure stroke of luck that brought him to the borders to greet her. She wondered what had changed in the pack, who was promoted, and who had shown up in the subterrain world? There was an awful lot Sammi knew she missed out on, but hopefuly--Just perhaps she could catch up easily. The girl swallowed painfully thinking about Rain. It had been a while since anything special. What was going to happen when she brought up the topic of leaving his home? The place he had chosen without her verbal consent? It would be difficult. That was a known fact to the arctic female.

It was great to see Mido again. That was the only thing that Samantha could know for sure. He was so healthy, so strong now. But of course, the Dasa had always been. But him standing there--He was so real and true to her. Just took her breath away, reminded the blue-eyed woman about what she had missed the most about Anathema. Her face lit up like the sun as the mottled-patterned mix grew happier at her vow to return, her own dark-tipped banner brushing against her long creamy legs. I just have to keep reminding myself. That's all. Before she could change her mind and head back to Rain.

But what did that leave her at? A cold cave to herself would certainly be unpleasant. There would be no warm body to wake up to, no eyes to stare into at the first sight of day. But everything had a price. Perhaps that was what coming home entailed. Maybe she could stay with Mido for a few days, get back into the pattern. Get accustomed again...But--It could end up sounding really strange. In the way of sharing a place. Likely her friend had someone already heating up the other side of his bed. But it would never hurt to ask later on. Only for a little while.

I may not...Come back with Rain. Things are a little weird right now--I'm not sure he really...loves me. The young wolf confided, pink fingers running through the curtain of coal hair, trying her hardest to shrug it off. The fire between Rain and herself was dying, the honeymoon stage over. And maybe that was her grand flaw. Perhaps te fun side of the coin was all she sought. But did that deem her heartless? Only in it for the times in the bed and the happy times strolling in eachother"s arms? It couldn't possibly be...She wanted kids. Sam wanted honesty and respect.

Samantha was brought back down to earth as he mentioned helping her with her techniques, again her happiness brightened like a star. I can't wait to come back now. Seriously, man. That is awesome. laughing softly, the misfit moved over to her good friend, without thinking--wrapping her arms around his steady frame. Just checking...To see if this is reality--It's hard to believe I'm here. She wriggled away softly, more reassured. But the hug, could have greatly messed things up. Sorry for that...I had to, I think...I think you're my closest friend, Mido. i just wanna come home

<style type="text/css">
.medgrsnke b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f7eb1; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px;}
.medgrsnke p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.medgrsnke {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#afdcbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GTMqH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #607968; padding:250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#607968; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.medgrsnke .wordcount {color:#0f7eb1; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #0f7eb1; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px;}
.medgrsnke .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread