Come away with innocence & leave me with my sins
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Italianno);</style>Rio Marino
Word Count :: 206 || Points: 0 Short post :/

Scents of others were in the area, but Rio put it beside her. There seemed to be a pack nearby – maybe a little too close by. When she smelled the scent of a male approaching, it didn’t surprise her much. Maybe she was already on pack lands, and she hadn’t realized it. She rose up from laying into a sitting position, just in case he wasn’t friendly. She could always run, since she wasn’t much of a fighter.

When he approached, she noted his handsome features and his calm manner- but she didn’t relax. She still didn’t know if she wasn’t supposed to be there or not, and she didn’t know who he was. She dipped her head in respect, ”I’m alright.” She also noted that his body was heavily injured. Rio had been studying herbology to go into the medicine rank, but she wasn’t up to the part of healing yet. His wounds looked taken care of, but they still seemed to need wrapping. ”Are you okay?” She looked over his body, concerned. There was scars at every inch of his fur, some bigger than others. ”Wow,” the owl hooted behind her, and she was thinking the same thing. He apparently doesn’t have much luck.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#57b687; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#030d16; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#0d493c; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/e9hthh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:425px 0px 5px 0px; border:2px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .name {text-align:Left; font-family: Italianno; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#edfbd5; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #0e605b; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread