Come away with innocence & leave me with my sins
[html]

It's okay =)

HERP. Almost 300!

Jaden had his share of luck, good and bad. Most of his injuries spawned from choices he made, the choice to attack Salsola, the choice to throw himself at a cougar to save his beloved friend. Had he had a window into this strange female’s mind clearer than her concerned words and wandering eyes, it would have had him laughing. As things were, the man felt something he didn’t often feel: self-conscious. For some odd reason, the violet eyes of this she-wolf were a little embarrassing. Why, he didn’t know, but it brought a grin of confidence in his defense. He stood strong to show that there was still no weakness in his spirit despite the condition of his body.

Oh, I am better than I ever have been, I assure you, he said with a slightly dry laugh. This wasn’t a lie either. Though his body was damaged and his heart conflicted, not a time in his life had been happier and more fulfilling. The pack that was beginning to form on this land had him and X’yrin to thank. He had never done something more worth his while. Jaden looked up at her with kindness and analyzed her as she had him. There wasn’t a whole lot to look at as far as muscle went on her, but her muzzle seemed almost perfectly slender, cheek bones nicely angled. It was enough to compensate. He knew without a doubt by the first look at this female that she was no fighter and it was all the more reason to believe she was part of the nearby band. He eyed her feathered companion curiously as he spoke again. My name is Jaden Ohanzee, Alpha of Sangilak. It is pleasant to meet you.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style>
.jaden-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jaden-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaden-t51 b {color:#181913; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jaden-t51 {background-color:#B3B4A8; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/jaden.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525344; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.jaden-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.jaden-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 163px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#313229;}
.jaden-t51 .wordcount {color:#181913; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #181913; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread