Come away with innocence & leave me with my sins
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Italianno);</style>Rio Marino
Word Count :: 300 || Points: 3 Ooc.

Rio’s eyes found it hard to leave the brute’s scarred body. She didn’t see these many cuts on one wolf often. She couldn’t help her concern for him, but he seemed okay enough to travel. His words gave her extra reassurance even if she didn’t believe her eyes. As she heard ‘alpha’, she found herself dipping her head in respect towards him. ”It’s a pleasure. I’m Rio Marino, daughter of Naniko, the Angela of Anathema.” Since they were stating importance, why not? She hated being humble when she was the daughter on an alpha. Though, it really didn’t give her much importance – sometimes it made others ogle at her.

”Am I in your territory by any chance?” She was paranoid. He clearly came out of nowhere, which could have been a sign that she was somewhere where she wasn’t supposed to be. ”Cause I could leave if it’s a problem…” She really didn’t want to have a bad run-in with this male. He looked like he could handle himself well, and she really couldn’t. She was lucky when she won that fight against Akira. Well, actually she didn’t even win. Nobody did, but she held her own, which made her feel proud of herself.

The owl behind her hooted. He apparently wasn’t much of a talker because all he did was hoot. Rio shot the bird a glance. She still didn’t have a name for it, and she wouldn’t until she found a suitable one for him. The great bird flapped its wings, creating a large gust of wind pouring down on the two dark furred wolves. Rio felt the dirt that he blew up all cake onto her fur. She rose and shook what she could of it off, making a big dust cloud. She looked at the male, embarrassed, ”Sorry.”

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#57b687; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#030d16; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#0d493c; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/e9hthh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:425px 0px 5px 0px; border:2px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .name {text-align:Left; font-family: Italianno; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#edfbd5; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #0e605b; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread