Come away with innocence & leave me with my sins
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Short+Stack);</style>Rio Marino
Word Count :: 391 || Points: 3 Bold italics is low-speech – he can’t understand, unless he knows it Smile

Rio felt it was the time to shift. She wasn’t shy shifting in front of other, although some thought shifting as a thing done in private. She didn’t wear clothes as of yet, so either way it didn’t matter to her. Her limbs began to elongate from Lupus to Optime, and during which she still found it suitable to keep talking to him. ”Um, well he’s not exactly my pet. More like a companion, I guess. He just followed me from New Dawn, and hasn’t left my side since then.” She left out the part where he attacked her first, then decided to become her new pet. ”I still don’t know what to call him. I figured he would earn his name at some point…”

By now, Rio’s long black hair fell forward from her shoulders and she sat leaning on her left hip on the porch, with her left arm holding herself up. She moved to the edge of the stairs, now sitting on the edge of the top one, and letting her legs rest on the next row. When she had herself situated, she looked back up at him, ”Sangilak? Never heard of it.” Must be one of those new forming packs, but shouldn’t she had heard of it through the grape vine?

The owl flew from its perch on the porch banister to Rio’s shoulder. Rio growled, and took the owl off of her shoulder, placing him down on the porch next to her. Stop it! she hissed at the bird, but it seemed to not care. It hooted and stood there like nothing happened. At least the owl was good at being rejected.

Rio took her eyes away from the bird, and back on Jaden. He was a good looking brute; obviously, he could take care of himself despite all his injuries. He was still standing there. The black femme smiled up at him, not realizing it. She wondered if he would be the male to give her a reason to leave Anathema. She knew she didn’t belong there. Sure, she had a few problems in her past, but none that she carried with her today. Anathema was a pack full of mischievous characters, and Rio didn’t fit that description at all. She was the complete opposite. She wanted to go somewhere where her sophistication was appreciated.

<style>
.Ornghs p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Ornghs b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffff53; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Ornghs {background-color:#ff472c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#ffc445; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/2ryndw5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:415px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #661c11;}
.Ornghs .name {text-align:Left; font-family: Short Stack; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.Ornghs .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#ffff72; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #ff7d3a; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread