Come away with innocence & leave me with my sins
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Short+Stack);</style>Rio Marino
Word Count :: 353 || Points: 3 Welll excuuuuuseeee me ! Wink lol

She was caught off guard by his question, and in turn gave him a slightly questionable look. Didn’t he travel around? She never thought of getting into danger when she travelled. A few times it did find her, but all the times without weighed out the bad times. If she lived by the fear of running into danger, she would never leave her den. She wanted to be the exact opposite of a scared little girl and go out and explore to land for what it really was. ”I always make sure I travel around.” She really didn’t know what to say to that. She wasn’t sure if she should explain herself or just brush him off. ”Being out in the open lands makes me less afraid of my surroundings.” Jaden didn’t know her past, and why she would be afraid of her surroundings. This was her own type of therapy to fix her fear of being outside of Anathema. So far, it was doing her good.

Rio shifted uncomfortably thinking about Harlowe and her fear of everything. She had to fight off another once, Akira, and if you asked her – she did a pretty good job fending them off of her food. Of course, after, they wound up becoming her pack mate. She wanted revenge so bad, but the laws and her respect for the pack kept her on a firm leash.

After a few moments the owl fluttered back up to its original post, which calmed Rio’s nerves a bit. She still was a little nervous about what the bird might actually do to her, after the first time he attacked. She wasn’t sure just how loyal it was to her, and if it actually had a reason to be, maybe she wouldn’t be nervous at all. Rio didn’t get to socialize much, and so the awkward silences between the two were more awkward than ever. Rio frantically tried in her mind to come up with something clever to ask him, but awkward questions just came about instead: ”Are you ruling Sangilak with your mate?” Hell, it was only small talk anyway.

<style>
.Ornghs p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Ornghs b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffff53; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Ornghs {background-color:#ff472c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#ffc445; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/2ryndw5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:415px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #661c11;}
.Ornghs .name {text-align:Left; font-family: Short Stack; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.Ornghs .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#ffff72; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #ff7d3a; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread