Come away with innocence & leave me with my sins
[html]
No, it was orange… lol [WC: 584 || Pts: 5]

When he came closer to her to sit next to her, all the thoughts about him becoming her mate broke away. She did like him, but there might be others out there just like him that would give her the time of day. She moved a little away from him to turn and face him from the side, resting one leg on the porch indian-style while the other remained in its original place. "There was once, actually. And I didn’t do that bad, but training would be greatly appreciated if you have the time. I’m sure I’ll be back around here to see you again- this land’s not that big.” More and more she was making herself scarce from Anathema. Even though she thought about taking on the medical rank, she had no intentions of really improving on it yet. She wanted to find somewhere where she would fit in. Having black fur was the only trait that connected her to Anathema, nothing else. Maybe aside from her family all being there, but that wasn’t important to her. She barely saw any of them, either, and even if she did want to see someone – she could always go back to visit.

Her eyes has drifted away from him and his scarred body to her hands which sat loosely on her lap. She was picking at her fingers aimlessly and awkwardly, and when she heard his last statement, she looked up at him with bright eyes, ”Well, thank you. I appreciate that very much. I will definitely keep you in mind when I finally do leave Anathema. It suddenly became a plan; she would leave Anathema soon. She didn’t know where she would go, and maybe she wouldn’t go anywhere yet. Maybe she would find a house that was suitable enough to accommodate her for a little while and take refuge in there. At least she wouldn’t be known to live anywhere, and if someone did find out where she lived, she could always just pack up and go.

Her stomach growled internally; she felt it and hoped he didn’t hear it. She needed to hunt, and she needed to go, too. Whether or not she hated Anathema, she needed to touch base there every couple of days before setting off to somewhere new. She figured she’d kill something small on her way back. She got up off of the porch, walking down the stairs and stretching when she got to the sandy dirt of Grand Lake. She stretched every muscle she could, and cracked a few bones that needed to be cracked while doing so. When she was done doing all that, she turned back to him. ”I have to go if I want to reach Anathema before the day after tomorrow. I’ll see you again, I hope?” It was more of a question than a statement. He was stationed all the way West, and she might come back here eventually, maybe even permanently.

The owl flew from his perch and landed on Rio’s shoulder; this time she didn’t complain. She let it sit there. She looked out into the wilderness, the direction that she came from. She dreaded the travel, but she dreaded getting back to Anathema even more. She probably should shift into Lupus form, but not now. ”Even if I don’t join your pack, will you still teach me how to fight?” She spoke it cutely and she smiled when she finished. He was still handsome, and it didn’t mean she couldn’t flirt.

<style>
#rio-textduo {width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px;font-size:13px;font-family:Georgia, sans-serif;line-height:15px;}
#rio-textduo p {text-indent:40px;}
#rio-textduo b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px; word-spacing:2px;}
#rio-textduo.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
#rio-textduo.top {background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2yvotvo.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:transparent;}
#rio-textduo.bottom {background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/20727bk.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:150px;}
#rio-textduo.wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
#rio-textduo.pts {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread