Come away with innocence & leave me with my sins
[html]

Points-3+

300+

So Rio had fought only once in her life? The fact seemed comical to him not, not for sarcastic or otherwise demeaning reasons, but because he had been in more fights than he could count by his first birthday. That anyone could get through a reasonable amount of their life with only a single fight seemed a ridiculous notion to him. But apparently it happened. The obsidian man speculated at exactly how old Rio was. Definitely not a pup… maybe about as old as he was?

And to his offer she was grateful. The way her words rang made it seem like she might be planning to leave her pack soon. Jaden hadn’t expected her to drop everything for him, a simple stranger, just at the offer. Doing so would have likely made him suspicious of her. But her polite voice and slightly awkward tendencies had still had him convinced she was innocent. I will be here, He replied to the now standing woman from where he sat on the porch, and I’ll try my hardest. I’m sure you could handle yourself easily… with just a little bit of guidance, the grin he flashed her then was accompanied by a less than innocent gleam to his dark blue eyes. The return of her slight flirting was more a reaction than planned out or meaningful sweet-talk. His gaze may have traced her graceful form shamelessly when she didn’t have her lavender watch on him but he couldn’t help it. Wasn’t such a thing expected when a male met a nice female?

It was nice to meet you, Rio Marino, Jaden nodded her a friendly farewell when he noticed her intent to leave. Please do stop and say hello if you find yourself this far west again in the future. He stayed seated and watched for her and her companion to leave.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style>
.jaden-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jaden-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaden-t51 b {color:#181913; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jaden-t51 {background-color:#B3B4A8; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/jaden.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525344; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.jaden-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.jaden-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 163px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#313229;}
.jaden-t51 .wordcount {color:#181913; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #181913; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread