Come away with innocence & leave me with my sins
[html]
Ooc.

Rio nodded and dipped her head, then turned to leave. She left the man sitting on the porch and ventured toward the way she came. The owl followed her, but passed her to fly up ahead. He couldn’t fly as slow as she walked, and she couldn’t walk as fast as he could fly, at least in this form anyway. The ebony-colored female continued in the direction until he couldn’t be seen sitting on the porch anymore. The she shifted down. She didn’t want to pull another form changing scene before him, so she waited until she was out of his sight.

She paused before a forest that she would have to cross and let her limbs shrink in size. The owl had come back around to circle her a few times before she was done. When she was, now in Lupus form, she plunged into the forest at a fast pace. The owl flew up above the trees nearby because trees weren’t easy to fly through. He kept his eyes on what he could see of her with his excellent vision. Rio continued to run through the forest, while it eventually turned into the Dampwoods as she neared Anathema. The journey was long, and there was a lot of traveling left, but running was helping it go by quickly. She had left the male hours ago, and secretly hoped they would meet again soon.

Even though he seemed to not be interested in her, she did like him. She wished he was available – he would be an ideal mate to her, but not everything goes the way it was planned in the beginning. Maybe the male had been on the market earlier, and if she had visited Grand Lake just a few weeks before, she might have caught him before he showed interest in any other female. Though, as usual she was late, but she didn’t doubt that she would find her match someday.

<style>
#rio-textduo {width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px;font-size:13px;font-family:Georgia, sans-serif;line-height:15px;}
#rio-textduo p {text-indent:40px;}
#rio-textduo b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px; word-spacing:2px;}
#rio-textduo.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
#rio-textduo.top {background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2yvotvo.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:transparent;}
#rio-textduo.bottom {background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/20727bk.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:150px;}
#rio-textduo.wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
#rio-textduo.pts {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread