sail
[html]

OOC here.

Medusa didn't really understand why should was where she was, as the Narrator had swiftly taken her legs and thrust them into motion, not letting her do any of the work herself. The woman lifted an eyebrow as she ended up at the edge of the Corsair camp where she'd been staying at lately, and the Narrator whined. I don't like this place. he hissed. We should leave. It's better for you anywhere but here!

The wolfswan sighed and touched her wild hair. You might not like it, but I do. Unless something better shows itself, you stop making a fuss, she whispered out into the hot air. He stirred in her head, making her feel a little ill. Medusa sat down and let Armani and Eszter off of her neck. How would you two feel if I got another snake? she asked them. Armani made agreeable noises, lazy creature he was. Eszter hissed angrily, though she was just possessive of Medusa.

The blond woman sighed and let her head rest against a tree behind her as the Narrator hissed unnerving things in her skull. She wouldn't leave, she was happy. She just needed someone to bond with to show him. The Narrator left her alone when she had friends.

<style type="text/css">
.medgrsnke b {font-weight:bold; color:#3d2640; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#634435 1px 1px 2px;}
.medgrsnke p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.medgrsnke {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#b97f64; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TqRRz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #634435; padding:240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#634435; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread