sail
[html]

Ksen nodded, entranced with the wild-haired woman in front of her. " Nomad.. Interesting. Free spirit you were, yes? " She asked, comfortable with her english now that she knew Medusa spoke the same. The two were exotics, and Ksen couldn't help but think in this short meeting she had made a friend. The two eventually would meet, being part of a founding pack and all.

" Mine thoughts agree. Not sure if wise to ask, man lover might be feel offended. " The russian replied, laughing slightly at the audacity of the question. Tobias would most likely not be pleased and more likely to be offended if prodded. " Nothing be wrong with that, I think. I like woman, man never attract my self. " She said, almost nervously. Not everybody was like her, and some were apt to be quite rude about it.

At Medusa's next statement, she giggled along as well, her tail swaying to and fro behind her in pleasure. Though not very much time had passed Ksenija was enjoying the others company, and it was apparent in the pretty smile on her face and the glitter in her eyes. " Where you from? I from Russia, is far far away. Many moons were spent on boat and sea, me sometimes helping to sail. You have accent too, is not Russian no? Something same like though? " Both of them spoke broken english, but it wasn't difficult to understand the other womans words as both accents were somewhat similar.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread