sail
[html]

Medusa smiled at the woman in front of her. "I was much of free spirit. Nomad life is fun if you stay in safe lands." she said quietly. As Medusa spoke to Ksenija, she enjoyed herself rather thoroughly. As she calmed, feeling the Narrator less and less, she took a moment to appreciate the scenery. The blackened and charred trees stood tall and few in the still area, as though they wanted to prove their strength through testimony and sheer will. The ground was littered with the brittle-branch victims of the fire, and bare bits of green growth poked up through the powdery ash that made the ground seem snowy. It was beautiful.

The woman who stood before her was exceptionally beautiful as well. Ksenija stood tall and fit, with short silver hair gracing her head. Her eyes were a pale, haunting blue, a color that reminded her painfully of the sky at her native land. The woman's clothes intrigued her in particular, as clothes were considered silly things for the nomads. They weren't required or day to day life wandering around, save for warmth. Medusa, like many of her culture, had only one item of clothing to her name. The purple cloak. She knew that the Narrator was shielding her memories of it, but she was wildly possessive of it and hated to be away from it. She felt safe whilst wearing it.

Medusa realized that Ksenija was talking. Thinking a second of what she said, and Medusa nodded. "Mine thinks if he is the offended, then he is the mens-lover." The golden woman nodded, thinking this to be a theorem worthy of testing. She made a note in her head to make a note on paper of the idea. It should be tested, she thought. Ksen's next words sounded nervous, almost as if she thought Medusa would attack her for them. What came was a shock to Medusa, but welcome all the same. "I am a lover of the woman's as well. They are much beautiful instead of men, they should get more love." She nodded triumphantly, believing to have stated the most correct opinion.

Then her nationality was questioned. Medusa's head spun from how fast the topics were changed. Ksenija was from far far away? Medusa smiled like a little pup, gasping happily. "My mother tell me of storie of far far away! Is you have the ogres and the talking animals and the princesses there?" she sat closer to Ksenija and looked ip hopefully for stories, her eye wide with excitement. Then, realizing belatedly that she should answer the question she was asked, Medusa leaned back and thought for a second. "Is was called Serbia by the dead people. Part of what was called the Yugoslavia by the dead-dead peoples. My people call it the Kathari Kuci. Home land of our people. Is beautiful. The sky is just like your eyes, there." the last was said in a whisper, as though she were shy.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread