sail
Kind of fail post ohwell ;-;
[html]

Medusa went through a small barrage of emotions as Ksenija replied, beginning with sadness at a lack of stories, to clapping her hands at the fact there was a story, and then blushing and turning her head shyly at the comment. Quickly though, she grew entranced in the tale and closed her eye to better listen to the tale. As her world became darkness through blocked pupils, she couldn't help but imagine herself as the princess and a prince coming to save her. But instead of the prince coming back the third time, it was Ksen who wrapped the hair around the father. Medusa smiled brightly and looked up at the attractive woman in front of her.

The golden-hued woman tilted her head and let chaotic thoughts flow through her head, the thoughts that had been pushing at the edge of her mind at the little dam she'd erected in the hopes that they'd cease. The uncontrollable force proved the winner, however, and they washed over the woman's mind. Things like did Ksenija have a female? If she did, how best would Medusa be able to split them apart? The Narrator hissed in her mind, attempting to control the flow of the thoughts into a negative direction for Ksen, but was unable to, the sheer amount of all of them too much for the snake-man to handle.

All her thoughts crystallized and became ice as Medusa looked up and Ksenija asked a question. She has missed it if the Russian woman said anything else, but assumed from the expression on her new companions face that no, she had not said anything. "I have mine snakes, they is be friends... Someone else also come and talk to me." The last words were whispered, as the golden-hued female wished not to delve into matters concerning the Narrator. He was a vile creature who didn't need to poison Ksenija's presence.

Ignoring the Narrator and any thoughts concerning him thus, Medusa looked up shyly at Ksenija. "Do you travel with anyones?" she asked.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread