History in the Making
[html]

Current Objective:Considering days lessons.--
Form:Puppy--
Mood:Philosophical

Her reply was once again interesting to his mind. That it was nice to meet him, a typical greeting. But there was always a but involved. She commented on his current state of alone time. It was an interesting observation, as if it should be something out of the ordinary. Perhaps it was, a pup away from the family meant to guard. There was always safety in numbers and at their age the ability to defend oneself was strictly limited. But that wasn’t something that made him afraid, the risk of danger came hand in hand with the silence from which to organize his thoughts. If that risk was the price he needed to pay then so be it. Though in reply to her acute observation he replied with a similar one. “ Indeed I am not, but then neither are you”. He wondered if she had actually thought of this point herself. Perhaps. Perhaps not, he padded around to her side before sitting himself upright.

Another odd question followed, that much like his answers felt like more of a statement if not being said with the curious tone. “ We do, but not in the same way you do….you train your body…..I train my mind….”. At least that was his opinion on the whole matter. The training of words, diplomacy. Learning how to manipulate social discourse for the good of the family and the collective. Training the mind was like understanding clockwork. You had to understand how all the pieces fit in with one another. The little gears that made their minds go around.

“ If you find concern with me not being with my family though I must ask why it is that you have sought the quiet solace of this path alongside me…is it that you find the noise of your litter tiresome?”.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread