History in the Making
[html]

Current Objective:Considering days lessons.--
Form:Puppy--
Mood:Philosophical

Her words were not complex, childlike indeed. But then that would only make sense, from what she said she trained to a kind of routine much like he did. Only with her the training consisted of defensive exercises as opposed to the intricate workings of the mind and the art of word play. It seemed that she missed the days of younger childhood when pups could play together without a worry for the future. But then things were now beginning to change. Happiness was not always the goal of the individual. “ You are unhappy with your routine?....I suppose that makes sense then..”. He was even now, training, practicing his word craft with this young female. Being empathetic. Or at least as much as he could be.

“ I know the feeling, each day I awaken and there is no time for play as there once was, spirited off with my father to learn words, to learn how to talk well”

To make his tongue as dangerous as any snake. He tilted his head at the female and determined his next course of action, she was unhappy because she was unable to play. Therefore it occurred to him that the best way to garner favor with her would be to provide her with precisely that which she lacked elsewhere. ” All work and no play make for a boring person”. And without another word he would playfully leap at her. Of course, with her being someone trained in defense, it occurred to him that this might just be interpreted as a method of attack and instinct would kick in causing him injury. But then again there was no gain without risk.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread