something that were like those years
[html]
This sucks because I've had to force myself to start posting again. >__>

There had hardly been time to dream, but what images did flicker in those few moments of paradoxical sleep filled her with fire to contrast the gentle day. When the raven croaked a terse “Helotes” in greeting to the Hydra, the Centurion woke wanting to kill or kiss something. She began to scramble to all fours when she saw the dusky lupus shape of the male, but she only sat up and stared at him.

“Hi,” Vesper blurted, and a smirk twitched at the side of her lips. She looked him over in amusement but chose not to remark on his form (mostly because the last time she’d seen him like this had been under less than pleasant circumstances). Shrugging off the last fragments of sleep and yawning, she scooted away to keep a polite distance and glanced up at the tree branch above them, where a ruffled Stark had chosen to perch.

“What are you doing out here?” she asked, although the question was just as clumsy as her surprised greeting had been. Of course, most of the clan would want to be out and enjoying a peaceful day like this. Now that everything was slowing down, with only the occasional duty to keep them busy, they could afford some relaxation. The ember-eyed warrior especially might want to just hang out for a while, considering his situation. Her expression softened, but it still retained its characteristic teasing, smirking edge. Her blue eyes were bright. “How is Zana?”

<style>
.vesperoop1 b {color:#ECF3F9;}
.vesperoop1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.vesperoop1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#2B4566; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:5px 0px 155px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ExdPa.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#A3C8D9; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.vesperoopbord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread