if i fell on open fire
[html]

ooc - told you, slow Sad and i'm not feeling so muse-y lately... sorry it's awful!

His thoughts were rather calm as the male plodded pensively along, a contented sort of half grin curled across dark lips as he made his way through the dewy grass. Shandom could practically taste the fresh, delicious fish on his eager tongue - the Gamma had an unfortunate habit of not eating nearly enough, and it showed on his slightly thinned figure. He forced himself to make a mental note to do some training today - perhaps he would seek out one of the Epsilons for a friendly spar. Nothing made the former warrior feel more alive than the thrill of combat.

The male's quiet planning, however, was most unfortunately interrupted by the sound of a splash and an exclamation. Shandom's pace quickened as he hastened to the scene, hoping everything was perfectly all right and none of his compatriots were injured. An expression of concern and slight nerves gave the scarred Gamma a slightly crazed look - it had something to do with the scar, of course. The thing tarred practically any emotion he ever tried to make, but he'd made as much peace with it as was going to be made. The Luperci, unfortunately, hadn't advanced far enough to work magic. Or, at least, that's what he hoped.

He came across a female - Adonia, perhaps? He should have been more aware of his packmembers, and Shandom chastised himself internally for being so neglectful. But he was relieved - the splash appeared to have come from a bird, and he assumed the startled noise that he'd heard was one of actual regret, or something like that. Birds weren't exactly his favorite meal, but he could enjoy one from time to time. Perhaps this girl was hungry. His nature didn't even allow him to consider the idea that this could be a companion of hers. A slow smile spread across his lips as the Gamma assumed a more dominant position and trotted eagerly to his pack sister. I heard a commotion, but nothing appears to be amiss - are you okay? He didn't introduce himself, but would if the girl didn't know his name. That, unfortunately, would be most embarrassing.

<style type="text/css">
.waadoc b {font-weight:bold; color:#cad3ec; text-shadow:#16120d 1px 1px 2px;}
.waadoc p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.waadoc {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#98938c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3zqrQ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #595856; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3f4047; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.waadoc .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.waadoc p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.waadoc p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread