if i fell on open fire
[html]

o=You're not alone...and don't worry about it Smile Just relax, and let the juices flow..lol

Word Count → 000

Just as she began to set her feathery friend down, a higher ranked member came rushing forward. His appearance was startling to her, and she attempted not to show her fear his slightly intimidating appearance. It wasn't too hard for her to do as Jefferson hadn't been the most clean and smooth looking figure. In this case, though, she hadn't expected it. It hadn't taken long for Adonia to figure out who it was in front of her. It was the Gamma, his posture and attitude showed his rank, but his name wasn't coming to her. She didn't want to embarrass herself so she just smiled and giving a light humored exhale alone with it. "No, I'm completely fine, my bird here is learning to fly...and well, I think he got over confident." She mused looking down at the eaglet...who wasn't much of a baby anymore. The large bird fluffed up and shook off the water, glaring up at her now, with both hurt pride and frustration. He had very few downy feathers left on his body, and she couldn't wait for his full color to shine through.

She glanced up to the Gamma, not meeting eyes, knowing that would just be wrong of her. It took a little bit of will power to resist the urge to do after a couple of years of living a non-canine traditional life. Her ingrained behavior overtook her urge. "I'm Adonia Demos and this is my companion...friend and hunting partner, Theos." It was the first time she said his name aloud, as she was still contemplating the name..but it seemed to fit well. The bird looked up at her for a moment then his eyes lite up with pride making up stretch out his back. He liked the name and it showed. "I am hoping that he'll be completely ready by fall for hunting, probably tracking down the herd patterns from the sky....I still have to talk to Augustus and see what he thinks about it...maybe Theos and I can help in the winter hunts." Her eyes lowered and she let her ears go back. She wasn't sure if her idea was dumb, and had kept it to herself for quite some time now. Hearing it out loud sounded good, but Adonia didn't want to be shot down if it turned out to be a humiliating idea. Theos looked seeing her behavior and he fluffed up blew out his nose making a slight hissing noise, mouth opening a little. It was a silent scolding to Adonia. He didn't like it when she became self-conscious as she was doing now. Adonia glanced over to him.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/a2cTX.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#7ca336; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 350px 0px; color:#9fcd4d; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-1 b {color:#d8eebb; }
.adoniaaly-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-1 .wordcount {color:#9fcd4d; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #9fcd4d; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread