Heaven's Light
[html]

OOC

The laughter surprised the coyote, pulling back in confusion. She looked around, seeing if there was anything to laugh at. Suspicion quickly formed. Was the pup planning on tricking her? Terra didn't think she'd done anything to leave herself exposed, though it was a bit hard to measure, considering how difficult it was to currently think through anything, pure instinct guiding her. Ears flattened down at the exclamation. Of course she could talk! She still had a tongue, and there was nothing that made her someone worth killing.

She sat down on the ground, affront clear on her features. Terra didn't do anything about it, understanding she was just a pup and prone to such foolish mistakes. Other animals? Her kind? Her words came out a little more stiff than she meant, feeling angry at being thought of as lesser. Your kind is the same as mine. She was half wolf, after all. I'm Terra, resident storyteller, entertainer, thief. Her grin split wide on the last part, teasing the pup.

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread