Sky Above, Earth Below
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eofone.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 320px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

While drawing another breath of the acrid leaf, the Nomad decided with minimal thought to seat herself rather close to her companion. Shifting her lush tail to the side and pulling her freed mane over her shoulder, she sat carefully beside him and turned just a little to recline and rest her head against his uninjured side. She brought her digits to her lips as the faint blue smoke rolled from her parting lips. A heavy smile adorned her face as her gaze drifted to the clouds in a kind of wonder.

“It is so beautiful…” she sang softly, drawing another breath from the leaf. “There are days like this that I look upon the lands and acknowledge that we have done well. There was a dream that began as that, but was cared for and nurtured into something real.” The rolling thinning plumes drifted away as her stream of conscious thought began. For a moment, the leaf was forgotten between her fingers, burning slowly til the single wavering stem of smoke was doused and the roll was stilled. With a dreamlike smile, she carried on.

“It is not wonderful, my friend? To see a dream made real?”

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread