Sky Above, Earth Below
[html]
Words – 200+

An Obsidian muzzle turned so blue eyes could watch as the golden woman situated herself. There was an odd look about her. The way she moved and the look on her face seemed strange. Too light and carefree for the way he felt and the way he thought she did. Maybe he was over reacting? Or maybe she had already gotten over him… that didn’t sound like her though. But what else could explain it?

These thoughts were stupid. He was to find wrong in her happiness now? He sighed and let his gaze fall back to the sky as she got comfortable. No, the day was nice. He could worry about it later and just enjoy the feel of her so close. His claw found over to her resting crown and gently combed through her thick mane fondly. Her voice carried the same strange lightness on it but what she had to say still rang true. They had accomplished a lot in building their home. Thought they had lost all of Ichika no-Hoen now. Not a single member had seen it through to this new home except him and her. She was still all he had of that past and it was one of the reasons he was so fond of the woman. It made him smile sincerely. The problem he found himself in now didn’t tarnish the grand spectacle of what they had accomplished together. It is wonderful. We have a new home, a new family. And all of this has you to thank as do I. Without your dream and your dedication, my dear friend, we would never have gotten this far.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenland1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#333333; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #500000; }
.jadenland1 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenland1 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd5 ... e440px.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px solid #500000; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#500000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenland1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenland1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread