The Patter of Little Paws
[html]

WC: 300

Ciara was doing her best not to stare at the puppy like a creeper. She couldn’t help that her mottled eyes were drawn to the tiny wisp of a girl. Her white coat made Ciara wonder if that’s what her pups with Augustus would look like, so brilliant and dazzling in the lazy light of the afternoon sun. She smiled when the girl was asked the question about Ichika, and chuckled at her reply. She briefly wondered what the other wolves in the pack had done after it’d been disbanded – not that she knew any of them closely, but she had seen a few here and there.

Her eyes lit up when Lucia spoke to her, and her tail gave a few automatic swishes across the grass. ”Well, it wasn’t very far from here. When I was little, my mother and I hopped across big chunks of ice with some caribou and made it to this side,” she explained, wondering if the little girl would understand. She did her best not to let her eyes cloud up, for after the day spent hopping across the ice Ciara’s mother had taken an injury, and had died shortly thereafter. From that point on at the age of a mere six months, the Epsilon had been left on her own and had traveled for another six, painful months before finding the borders of New Dawn.

For a few moments she waited to see if Lucia had any replies to her little tale. Then she rested her head on her paws and smiled to both mother and daughter. ”How are you liking it here in New Dawn so far?” she asked the two of them. She hoped they liked it here and intended to stay, for she wanted the chance to spend time with them both.

<style>
.coc-sdb02 {width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.coc-sdb02 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px; margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; }
.coc-sdb02 p {padding:10px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.coc-sdb02 b {color:#98c1cf; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.coc-sdb02 .inner {background-color:#0f1110; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#535d66; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:272px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; width:398px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread