Bury all your secrets in my skin
[html]

he’s a myth that I have to believe in
all I need to make it real is one more reason

Word Count → 373 || Points → 3 :: O.O teehee

The path his finger was taking was almost hypnotizing. She laid there almost in a trance, while he snuck up to whisper words in her ear. When the delicate air of his breath brushed the tiny hairs of her ear, she almost shuddered. Her hands would wander if they weren’t holding her up. He finally stated what she thought he was feeling. For a long time, she thought she was just being crazy. She thought that maybe she had empty hope for this male, but seeing that he had the same kind of feelings for her, proved her wrong. Maybe he would be the one. A large smile widened on her lips, and she turned around to face him. Want me? How do you want me, Kai?” She figured now that he spilled the beans, she would play with them a little. She was now laying on her side again with one hand free. The free hand was now able to roam, and roam it did. Her finger traced his muscles in his chest gently, while looking up at him every so often.

She wanted to pull him closer, wanted to pull him on top of her and just kiss him now that she knew that what she was feeling for him was right. But she wouldn’t tell him yet. First, she wanted to see exactly what feelings he was feeling for her, and then if they were the same she felt for him – then she might pull him in close and tell him what she thought of him too. Her finger left his chest, and went up to draw gentle lines on his neck- the area where one’s life could end so quickly. If he let her touch him there, then he trusted her, despite her angry fits. At least then it was his scruff and not near any important veins.

The feelings that she felt when she was close to him were unbelievable. Butterflies jumped around in her stomach, fluttering and trying to get out. She wouldn’t let them out- they would calm down soon. She never felt like this before with anyone else. All these feelings were strange to her. If love hit her in the face, she wouldn’t know it.

<style>
.axetxt-2 {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 0px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; background-image:url(); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.axetxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread