Bury all your secrets in my skin
[html]

he’s a myth that I have to believe in
all I need to make it real is one more reason

Word Count → 409 || Points → 3 :: Oh, watch out!

Axelle sat up now, to the side, letting her right arm hold her up as she sat on her hip. His tone angered her, and she took her hand back. Maybe he didn’t want her as much as she thought, and Axelle looked away annoyed. ”Well, I hope not.” Her tone was frustrated, and she kept her gaze from him. She didn’t want it to be a temporary something. She finally found someone who made her happy in every way, and for it to just be a ‘passing thing’ was a gunshot to her heart.

Axelle continued to be angry. She refused to look at Kai, but figured now was the time to express herself, angry or not. ”Well, you make me happy with everything you do. I was hoping that I finally found my match – someone who’s like me in almost every way. Someone like you.” She glanced at him, but returned her gaze to the wall. ”I was hoping that you would be the one to change my negative perspective on men.” She was uncomfortable telling him all her inside thoughts, but it had to be done. She had to make her point across. ”All the males that I’ve ever came in contact with either raped me or beat me, or left.” She really kept her gaze from him now. ”I thought you might have been different, but maybe I was wrong.” Then she was silent, and staring at the wall. She was trying with so much effort to not crack. If he didn’t want this as much as she did, then she would always move on and become an even colder bitch than before – never capable of loving anyone, and not even loving herself.

Emotions swirled around in her stomach, and they weren’t good emotions. They made her want to cry all over again, but she wouldn’t. She held it in. She was strong. She was never presented with a good example of how a man should be. Her father never wanted to see her, or love her for that matter. Kemo raped her, Harlowe beat her for no reason as far as she was concerned, and Itzal said he would be there, but wound up leaving too. There was never a stable example presented to her, and now when she thought she found her stable example- he was talking about whatever they had being a ‘temporary thing’. Axelle growled lowly to herself. She was pissed.

<style>
.axetxt-2 {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 0px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; background-image:url(); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.axetxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread