Bury all your secrets in my skin
[html]

WC:: 519 - OOC Slight PP needed to turn her head, hope you don't mind. Points - 5

The female's immediate frustration was his victory. It hadn't take that much, either, just a hint that perhaps his passion and desiee for her was fleeting. But in her anger, she had given herself away. 'I hope not'. It had told her exactly what he had been fishing for. She hoped his desire remained, which meant that it was not simply a one way thing. And now that she was angry, he caught that fire in her once more, the same fire he had seen in her on the bank of the brook they had visited, when they had proceeded to leave scars on the others' body.

She had taken her hand away, and when she began spilling her guts to him about her own feelings, again, it was his own personal triumph - she had been the one to break, to confess her feelings, not only that she wanted him, but that she felt for him. she was right, as well. He was her match, and she was his. His dark grin only broadened as he congratulated himself on a job well done, however as she continued to explain, that smirk of his slowly faded and his head turned back towards her, listening closely to what she said, about her past experience with males. Rape, violence, absence. Not a great track record. Kai had partaken in plenty of them all - he could be brutal at times, and usually, the black male simply took what he wanted with little care for his partner of the moment.

She had said that she hoped he was different. He wasn't - he had violence thrumming through every fibre in his body. She had seen evidence of it when they had faught. Kai attacked first, analysed it later. But now, things were different. As he looked over her, her own gaze directed stubbornly at the wall, Malakai felt a stab to his gut. He had hurt her. Not with a blow, but with a comment. He had wanted to frustrate her, it was simply his way, it was the challange he needed to be met with.

But instead, he had gone deeper than he intended with her, and regret flooded through him, something he wasn't used to. His eyes softened and without explaining himself, he lifted and shuffled over towards her, one hand slowly moving to press against her stomach - for some reason, he knew she would feel unsettled there, perhaps because he himself did, like his stomach lurched at seeing her upset. As his hand pressed to her belly, he knew her body would feel the warmth that physical contact offered, while his other hand lifted to her lower jaw, gently applying pressure, forcing her head to turn just a little, hoping her eyes would do the same. His words were so much softer than those he had spoken before, such a contrast to his mischeviously dark tone. Now they aimed to soothe the hurt he had caused her. "Maybe I don't want to change your perspective on men... Maybe I only want you to change your perspective on me..."

<style>
.malcai01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.malcai01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.malcai01 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.malcai01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2475/kaidjs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.malcai01 .inner {margin:295px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:245px; overflow:auto;}
</style>Thanks to Cait for the table, Sig by Me!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread