Bury all your secrets in my skin
[html]

he’s a myth that I have to believe in
all I need to make it real is one more reason

Word Count → 425 || Points → 3 :: Totally fine Smile

Angry thoughts raced through her mind. She was always the one to fall for men, the stupid one. While they were capable of fucking and leaving with no strings attached, she was the one who caught feelings, despite the good front she put up. She couldn’t help what she felt inside, and if Kai was anyone else, he wouldn’t know what was going on inside her mind. She wouldn’t tell anyone what she thought about them, but she thought he mattered; but apparently she didn’t matter as much as she thought to him.

She fought to hold back angry tears. She put so much effort into this, and thought it was going to work. As she concentrated on not leaking from her eyes, she didn't notice him put a hand on her belly. The warmth was what alerted her, and it kind of made her feel a little smoother. The anger that raged calmed a little bit, but it was still there. Then another gentle hand came out of nowhere to turn her head to face him. She wanted to fight it, but she couldn’t. Him touching her that gently was a treat in her eyes, why fight it? Her head turned and her eyes soon followed to rest on his handsome face.

Perspective on him? She didn’t hold a dark perspective for him. She thought of him as her twin in some ways, and accepted all of him. She wanted him to be only hers, and only hers forever. Even though they met and moved along quickly, she felt it was right. A lot had happened in those few meetings that changed her mind about him. She went from despising him to loving him in a little over a month. Maybe it was too fast, but she wouldn’t know because she never experienced something like this before. This was something that she didn’t need to have her guard up for; it felt good to finally be able to relax. ”I don’t have a bad perspective on you… I need you, and if you’re bad news – so what? I am too. We can be bad news together.”

She was happy he was in the same pack, or else this would be more difficult than it already was. However, things were going quite smoothly on their part. It seemed whenever she pulled away from him, he followed. It made enough sense to not make her worry too much. Though, he seemed to be like her – he didn’t share all his thoughts or make them too obvious.

<style>
.axetxt-2 {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 0px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; background-image:url(); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.axetxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread