Bury all your secrets in my skin
[html]

he’s a myth that I have to believe in
all I need to make it real is one more reason

Word Count → 394 || Points → 3 :: Totally fine again, as long as he’s not murdering her- I don’t care Smile

Feeling his hands touch her, she wanted to pull away from him, but didn’t. They were warm and they attempted to soothe her pain, but she wouldn’t let them. She wanted him not to touch her, and wanted him to touch her all at the same time. Is that what love did to someone? Made them love and hate the other at the same time? As Kai gently pushed her down, she followed. Her muscles from warrior training making the way down smooth, and when she was finally laying, she looked towards him. No matter how mad she was, she always found herself looking at him, or looking for him.

She wanted to kiss him, but she didn’t. The latter had won, and she removed her gaze from him, stubbornly. It returned to the cave ceiling where it stuck there, making her ears do all the work. She listened to his rapid heartbeat wondering why it was beating so fast. She heard his breathing, but none of it told her what he was feeling. She wanted to grab him and kiss him, but he seemingly didn’t want her as much as she thought he did. If he wasn’t in this as far as she was, then she didn’t want to sink any deeper into the mess. She needed to pull away and fast before she drowned.

He thought he was so bad- she snorted with a small, sarcastic smirk on her maw. Sure, maybe he had murdered, or even raped before, but she didn’t care about the things he did before knowing her. As long as he didn’t do them with her or to her, then she would be the happiest bitch on the planet. Maybe he was like her father, but as long as she didn’t see it that way, it didn’t matter. She still wanted him, but did she want him too much?

Finally, she broke away from her stubbornness. She had to look at him- it was the magnetic pull that always pulled her to him. She turned her head lazily toward him, ”Feel me?” Since he didn’t say anything, she didn’t know what he thought of what she said. She was in the unknown right now. She broke away from his gaze feeling sadness overcome her again. ”Tell me you feel the same way…” She needed him to say it.

<style>
.axetxt-2 {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 0px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; background-image:url(); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.axetxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread