Bury all your secrets in my skin
[html]

WC:: 531 - OOC LOL, no murdering, I promise. Same back to you - any PP is fine with me, for future reference. Points - 5

Easing her body to the furs of her bed, Kai's own form followed, not quite resting on top of her, more lying against her side, his body pressed right against hers. Whereas her gaze removed itself from him and stuck itself to the den ceiling, Malakai continued to watch her closely, watching every twitch of her muzzle, every flicker in her eyes and knew for a fact that he couldn't take her eyes off Axelle. This female had captivated him ever since he had laid eyes on her, he had seen the fire, the spirit in her and fallen for it, for her. And now, she was there, lying before him, having told him that she felt for him, that she was falling for him.

When the female finally returned her attention to him, Malakai heard the hope in her voice as well as the fear of rejection. If he replied with one of his smart comments or clever remarks, or started to play any of his usual games, he would push her away again. He didn't want to take that risk. And so, letting his eyes sweep over her features, but always returning back to her stunning eyes, Kai nodded firmly. His hand slid from her back, pulling itself from beneath her body, and he did as he had done before - gently turning her head towards him, hoping her eyes would follow suit. The hand on her belly felt the tension in her muscles, in her whole body, but Kai knew that she had nothing to worry about when it came to him, and so, sweeping his hand over her abdomen a few times, from her left to her right side, as if to comfort and calm her, he answered following a deep inhale and a soft sigh.

"This thing you've done to me, Princess... I don't know how you've done it... With everyone I meet, the first thing I want to do is frustrate them. Anger them. Challenge them. Push them away. And it makes them hate me. I enjoy it." Malakai felt himself diving deeper into her gaze as he spoke, his words making him feel vulnerable, and he hoped he could trust her with them. "I challenged you, and you challenged me back. I saw that... fire... in you, and it drew me in. Out by the brook, when we faught, I felt how deep your fangs went, and knew that if we weren't of the same pack, you would have done a lot more damage. I knew right then that I wanted you." It was then that the hand that had turned her head gently stroked down her cheek, brushing against her fur lightly. "Not just your body... I wanted that fire in you. Not to own it, not to tame it, but to feel it's warmth, to get so close to it that it might burn me alive..." His voice dropped to nothing more than a whisper. "And ever since then, I've noticed the cold without you around." Lowering his head just a little, he let his muzzle brush the barest amount against her own, inhaling her scent deeply. "I need you with me, Axelle."

<style>
.malcai01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.malcai01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.malcai01 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.malcai01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2475/kaidjs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.malcai01 .inner {margin:295px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:245px; overflow:auto;}
</style>Thanks to Cait for the table, Sig by Me!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread