Bury all your secrets in my skin
[html]

WC:: 423 - OOC :-) Points - 3

That smile that seemed to spread over her features was perfect and it was reflected back in a smile of his own. Not a smirk, now, nothing mischevious or twisted or dangerous played in his eyes, either. What he felt now was purer than anything he had known before. As her hand echoed his actions, his head tilted just a little into her touch, before she pounced on him. Kai chuckled at her obvious enthusiasm and happiness, and it warmed him that he had caused it in her. He had such power over her, he came to realize. Not the physical kind, although of course, from his point of view, he had that already, but the emotional kind. He had caused her such rage and aggression by the brook, he had frustrated her enough to provoke a vicious attack. He had almost brought about tears with a well-placed comment. And now, he had witnessed such happiness, such elation in her. But it wasn't a power that was his alone, for she had the same over him.

His arms instinctively wrapped around her as he hugged her tightly, still with a chuckle, looking up into her eyes before he nodded at her words. To spend the night in her den. He would like nothing more. His eyes danced a little as he raised an eyebrow at her choice of nickname - he liked calling her Princess, and when he spoke it now, it held none of the sarcasm it had done originally. To start with, it had been his way of teasing her about her attitude but now, the more he used it, the more he started to see her exactly that. A Princess. His Princess. She suited it. This whole thing had crept over him so quickly and yet it was all-consuming.

Kai shuffled with her, over into the position she guided him into, before wrapping his powerful arms around her form, getting himself comfortable there. Usually, he slept in his Secui or Lupus form, finding it easier but now he knew that if he should shift, his arms would feel empty. And so, he remained there, pulling her as close as their bodies would allow, contentment flooding through his being. "Yeah, I'll stay. But we have to work on my new nickname. I just don't see myself as the 'Cupcake' type. I'm a lean, mean, killing machine, remember?" Something of his darker, mischevious nature had returned, though his hands stroked over her fur affectionately as he held her close, protectively and possesively.

<style>
.malcai01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.malcai01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.malcai01 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.malcai01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2475/kaidjs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.malcai01 .inner {margin:295px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:245px; overflow:auto;}
</style>Thanks to Cait for the table, Sig by Me!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread