J - Wish upon a Blackstar
[html]

drug is the english pronunciation of a russian word, roll over it for a translation. Also...short post is short Dx /174 words

Rurik heard the pounding of paws on earth before he actually saw who it was that had come to greet him. He did notice that they were approaching rather quickly, so he stole a glance up to see who had come to answer his call. He was just in time to see the large form of a secui Jazper jumping threw the air at him. "Oh shi-" was all he got out before he was tackled to the ground by the larger male. "Owwww...." He groaned. He shook his head slightly to clear it after the unexpected tackle. Once his eyes could focus again he grinned wryly at Jazper as he made a small jab about Rurik's new looks. "It's good to see you again too Jazper, drug." He said, slipping into what little Russian he knew at the end, bringing out his accent. "If you'd let me up, I would be happy to explain why I look so much cooler now." He said, wiggling slightly to get a root out of his back.

<style>
.stars .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:11px;}
.stars p {color:#B9D1EA;}
.stars b {color:#78DEEE; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 1em #FFFFFF;}
.stars i {color:#C0C0C0;}
.stars {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... lights.png); background-color:#081921; background-poition:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:390px; padding:301px 0px 0px 10px; border:1px solid #081921; border-radius:3%; margin: 0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread