M-Hear the Angels cry...-Birth
The tiny woman should have expected the future Lykoi children to come when it would cause the most trouble. Her fingers splayed across her engorged belly as she curled up against the door of the mansion. She growled to the beasts within as her voice hissed softly. "I am still in charge here.." Foolishly threatening the tiny souls within her womb, knowing that she could act like she was in charge but when nature took hold there was nothing she could do. Instead of fighting the force that she couldn't control the small Lykoi just gave in and let the truth take hold. They were coming and they were coming now, fast and hard.

She had called out for her mate and to no surprise he appeared like a whirlwind, the emotions showing across his face as he asked her such a simple question. She snarled at Helotes as she spat out "I don't need Enkiel's help!" Her overly bright lilac eyes narrowed as she whined softly. "Just.. help me back inside..." She would NOT give birth to their children on the doorstep to the mansion for all the world to see and if she had to drag herself back through the doors herself she would.

Luckily she didn't, for her mate had brains enough to know just how stubborn the small Lykoi woman was. She would have wept if she could have as Helotes carried her back into the mansion and through the door to their quarters. When he laid her gently upon their nest of blankets and furs she curled up tightly for a moment as another wave of pain rippled through her small frame. She was afraid but she didn't want Helotes to know just how scared she was.

Zana was panting heavily as she began to feel the bodies turning and moving within her small frame. If she hadn't been in so much pain she probably would have been queasy with the whole event. The tiny hybrid turned away, facing the wall as she pressed her hindpaws against the old building. Her claws dug into the plaster, carving deep chunks into the wall as she growled deep in her throat. She could feel the panic begin to rise inside of her.. what was she thinking.. she didn't know what to do.. she'd never had pups before nor had she ever thought she would.

Messages In This Thread