M. The Truth Hurts.
[html]
Let me know if what she said was over the line - I can change something if you want XD; She's being pretty mean :< Also, I edited in a mature content marker due to cursing and such. ^^

It was only when she came forth to pick up the hares that her eyes caught movement. How had she not smelled this canine out here? She sniffed deeply once, her nostrils filling with the scent of Anathema...a stuffy, earthy smell. That was probably why - she'd ventured a bit too far in her quest for food. Ember bent down to yank her arrow from one rabbit and then the other, her hair hanging loosely in front of her shoulders as she did so. This momentarily obscured her gaze, and she moved to correct that and keep the male in her full view. She looked at the arrows, wishing that she had the time to clean them properly before choosing to slide them into her quiver.

Now she could address the other canine. Or not, really - if he didn't say something to catch her attention, she'd likely stray and leave with the prey she'd just bagged. She had no interest in talking to a pack wolf, she'd simply strayed too far from her normal route. Ember had a very low number of canines that she enjoyed talking to, and an even smaller amount that she would willingly seek out for conversation. This guy was nothing, until he proved himself otherwise.

White teeth grated together a couple of times when he spoke, mind absorbing his words as a deep frown creased her forehead. "I go where I please, pack wolf. I haven't crossed your precious border, so fuck off" Her words came sharply, aiming to send the wolf running. Not that he'd be able to; she could see the strange pudge around his middle and felt vaguely concerned for his health, though she didn't voice those concerns. Did he have some kind of tumor, or some illness that caused weight gain like that? "You look like you could stand to skip a meals, anyway. Or ten."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread