Shadows of the Past
[html]
Cute table Smile Though, not really Kai’s kinda style O.o WC: 585 Points: 5

She was very absorbed in reading about her own culture. Surely after the humans disappeared, the Luperci continued their ways, respectfully. She didn’t see the other get up or circle around her, and when he put his hands on her shoulders, she jumped; there really was no reason to get edgy on Anathema lands, but one never knew. When his words reached her ears, she calmed. Malakai. A large smile grew on her face, and she turned her head halfway towards him. ”Where did you come from?” She could’ve sworn she was in the library alone. Then she moved her eyes to across from her and saw his set up of books that he had on the table, ”You were here the whole time?” Wow, she really needed to open her eyes.

Back to what he was saying, ”Yeah. French is in my blood- I guess that’s where I get my brilliance from.” She was being cocky, and she turned to him with an even bigger smile and licked him on his muzzle. ”Hi Cupcake.” She enjoyed the little massage he was giving her for a few minutes, and then got up and moved over to where he had been sitting. She carried her chosen books with her, keeping her page with a finger, and put them on the table next to his pile, leaving the one she was reading open just like he had done. She plopped down in his former seat, and looked at the page he left open, and looked confusedly what he had been reading. Then looked up with misunderstanding, ”Puppies? I thought you were a tormentor?” She said the second sentence with narrowed, skeptical eyes. She went ahead and flipped through the next few pages, which explained, with detailed pictures, the birth process in a wolf. This really confused her. She knew he had a soft side, but she thought it was only with her, but now seeing this it seemed he did have an actual soft side, without her being around or in his mind. She continued looking at the pictures, now interested in them herself, but her smile faded as she remembered the pain she went through all alone in that shack around… Where was it? Neutral territory, wherever it was. The shack that Bindu had first shown her; the one with the one dresser with the moldy human dress in it – something that she would never wear.

She gave birth to three healthy pups, and two stillbirths, that she chose to starve and destroy by burning them to death. There were two that were whitish, and one that looked exactly like her. She had fun burning the one that looked exactly like Daddy, but as for the others – she felt like shit. It was probably the emotional bond a mother has with her offspring that kept wanting to hold her back, but she didn’t let it.

The remembrance of the event sent a painful pang throughout her body; it was so painful that her actual stomach was starting to her because of the grief. Her face began to look sick, but she kept her face in the book so that Kai wouldn’t notice. He couldn’t notice because she couldn’t tell him. If he had a pup fascination, how would he react to her telling him? She didn’t want to think about it, and most of all she didn’t want to lose him. Maybe her reason was good enough and maybe it would be good enough for him too.

<style>
.axelle-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.axelle-ktable b {color:#d54044;}
.axelle-ktable i {color:# E59095; font-style:italic;}
.axelle-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.axelle-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#d54044; text-shadow:#e1c3c4 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.axelle-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:none;}
.axelle-ktable {background-color:#ffffff; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d9a8aa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6171/axelle.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 280px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread