Shadows of the Past
[html]
Ooc. [WC: 371 || Points: 3]

Her eyes left the pages of the books for a moment when Kai came to sit next to her. ”So does ‘Princess’ for mine. I prefer Cutie, if you need to use any.” Her tone was business-like, serious. ”Fine. Can I call you Beautiful?” She smiled widely, ”…because you are.” She cocked her head while looking at him, trying to be cute. She leaned in for the hug. ”That’s not what I’m getting at – it’s just a little weird because they’re almost opposite. You wouldn’t expect a mighty assassin to have a soft spot for children.” She couldn’t imagine it, but when he explained it further she nodded her head, catching what he was getting at. She relaxed herself on the front of his body noticing that he was wearing pants for a change. She was wearing her skirt today, but no shirt. She didn’t own one yet, and she really didn’t need one either.

As she rested her head on his chest, she looked out toward the rest of the library. ”It is painful…” She wasn’t totally paying enough attention to her comments, and she didn’t mean to throw out personal information like she just did. She hoped he didn’t catch on to the experience she obviously had with birthing. She quickly recovered by comforting him, ”I don’t think it’s totally weird- I just think the things you’re interested in are totally two different things, but I guess how you put it, life and death, it makes more sense.” She lifted her head to lick his chin sweetly, and then returned it to its original spot on his chest. She snuggled her body close against his, happy to be in his presence all curled up on the couch, alone.

She squeezed her eyes shutting hoping and praying that he would let her comment go; that he wouldn’t ask how she knew because she wouldn’t be able to lie. Others found lying an art, something that was so easy to them. Well, it wasn’t so easy for her, and in fact she was pretty bad at it when face to face with someone who knew her well. Kai didn’t know her that well, so maybe if she lied, he wouldn’t catch on.

<style>
.axelle-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.axelle-ktable b {color:#d54044;}
.axelle-ktable i {color:# E59095; font-style:italic;}
.axelle-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.axelle-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#d54044; text-shadow:#e1c3c4 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.axelle-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:none;}
.axelle-ktable {background-color:#ffffff; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d9a8aa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6171/axelle.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 280px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread