Shadows of the Past
[html]

Nice tablee Wink

As Kai kneeled in front of her, she looked down at him. He seemed to not be moved by her horrible actions. When he spoke, she gave him all of her attention not saying anything. As he pulled her in for a hug, she melted into him and nuzzled her nose into his neck for comfort. She felt bad because they were her pups, but she didn’t at the same time because they were conceived by such a bad purpose. They were never meant to live. They might have grown up to be rapists just like their daddy, and then ruined other young females’ lives. As self-absorbed as she was, she didn’t want her offspring causing havoc among others’ lives.

She pulled away from him after a few moments, ”That’s why we’re meant for each other. We’re so much alike, and I’m happy to have someone that understands that what I do is for the best.” She hoped he would never disappear on her; it was a phobia she had ever since she met Lucia Cabriel. She had more man problems than Axelle had ever known, and at that time she didn’t have anyone to fall back on – not even a booty call. She couldn’t relate at all to the wolfess, but now she could. And she hoped that she kept on feeling the good effects of love’s grasp, and never experienced the bad effects. She never wanted Kai to leave her side.

So, the library trip turned out to be not so much about ‘reading’, but life. Dark secrets; the ones that you don’t share with just anyone. She was happy to know about Kai’s secret, which didn’t seem too bad to her. He had a valid reason, and it wasn’t like he went around killing just for the hell of it. Maybe jealousy wasn’t a valid reason to anyone else, but it was good enough for her. She couldn’t really relate to the exact situation, though. Jealousy never claimed her brain over anything before over anything serious.

She played with Kai’s furry ears with a finger, exploring the furry rim while also wondering if she was tickling him, ”Well, thank you, love. I appreciate that. I hope I’ll be able to be a great mother someday.” To some non-demonic pups. She grabbed his face and gave him a nice kiss on his nose. She was happy that at least someone thought highly of her. She was a bottom-feeder no more! (in the social world, anyway.)

Word Count → 417

Points → 3

<style>
.enemy {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15cgius.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 102px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.enemy .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.enemy .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.enemy .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy .pts {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.enemy b {letter-spacing:1.5px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:16px; color:#FB8717; font-style:none; letter-spacing:0em}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread