Shadows of the Past
[html]

Lol <3

Axelle played into his games and kept her fingers just a little bit away from his snapping jaws, moving quickly every time he got close. Another challenge. Even if it was just a game, she wanted to win, and he probably did too. Games between them would be fun. She laughed at him, even if he wasn’t trying to be funny. ”Shining moments of amazingness?” She snorted playfully at him, ”Hah, I doubt that!” She poked at him lightheartedly, mostly his ears again, and a few pokes to his cold, wet nose.

His question did strike a curiosity chord in her brain. She did want to see the spot on his wall where he was saving for her pelt. She hoped it was a nice big spot on the wall, a nice wall too. She looked back at the two books she had, and figured she didn’t need to read them right now. After all, she only came in here because she was bored, and now that she wasn’t bored anymore, she didn’t need the books. Axelle rose from the couch, and grabbed the two books she had. ”Sure, let’s go,” she told him as she walked passed him into the back of the library. She walked over to their original shelves and put the books back in their empty slots. Then she turned to him, ”I don’t think they would mind. Take yours, let’s go.” His puppy-making books.

She wondered what Kai’s den looked like. Everyone’s personality reflected off of the things they owned, as did her things. She had weapons all over her walls because she was a hunter and more so a fighter, too. She had artifacts from human houses like her rum fermentor and the human skull she played with from time to time. She kept a cat because she was interested in a companion, though Frex wasn't much of one. She had rum lining shelves and drugs stashed for rainy days. That would be enough to tell a visitor that she was a free spirit who did what she wanted without thinking twice. Would he have a room full of weapons? No I don’t think so. He’s traditional like me, he likes his lupus form better, she thought quietly to herself with her eyes raised to the left. Maybe his den would be bare since he seemed that he only needed a place to sleep. Well, only her eyes would tell her when she actually got there.

Word Count → 411

Points → 3

<style>
.enemy {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15cgius.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 102px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.enemy .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.enemy .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.enemy .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy .pts {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.enemy b {letter-spacing:1.5px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:16px; color:#FB8717; font-style:none; letter-spacing:0em}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread