Shadows of the Past
[html]

WC:393+ - OOC LOL Then they really are a perfect match! Oh and don't worry, it's not going to turn into a [M] just yet - Kai wants her to be desperate for him first ;-p. Points - 3

Malakai's dark smirk only grew when she offered that her skirt could so soon be residing in that nice litle spot he had picked out for it, only to chuckle as her form clambered ontop of his own, pushing him to his back upon the fur rugs beneath him. This position she had found herself in was tempting indeed, especially when her finger began to slowly trail down his taut chest, ruffling the fur there a little. His whole body seemed to respond a little more than he bargained for and his form arched just a little into that delicate touch. Axelle straddled the black male, and to her words of not being afraid to be naked, Kai snorted a little. Neither was he. He had already seen her without that skirt on, and she had seem him in the same manner. But this was different somehow, because this was in his den.

His eyes flared with fire now as his breaths picked up in pace, but not once did his gaze deviate from her. "As you may have noticed on the way in, my den doesn't have any door covering, no blanket or fur... It means that anyone walking by might catch a glimpse of whatever happens in here... Does that bother you?" His tone held something rich, something fluid within it, something altogether darker now. His own hands lifted and very calmly placed themselves on either of her thighs as she kneeled above him, sitting on him somewhat. But very gradually, barely even noticably, those hands of his started to wander higher until his fingers felt the lower hem of the skirt they had been speaking of, only to remain beneath the fabric, still against her thighs. It seemed his hands like to wander as much as hers did. "And as for a trip into Halifax, I think that sounds like a great idea. I could use someone to help carry... My own little Pack Pony." He chuckled a little, expecting a prod or poke for his joke. However, his eyes quickly grew darker once more. "Besides, you will most definately be coming with me..." His large head tilted to the side as he watched her, wondering if he would catch his little innuendo, inhaling a deep lungful of her scent as his fingers crept higher still, reaching her inner thighs.

<style>
.Kai01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Kai01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Kai01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e7d4b3; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kai01 {background-color:#5a4726; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/6ogymf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 315px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Kai01-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread