Shadows of the Past
[html]

Ok Smile I’m fine with it whenever it does xD

As she tickled the fur along his chest, she noticed his breathing pick up a little. So, she kept doing what she was doing, tickling and teasing him a little more, her excited tail now resting between his legs. She kept the strokes of her fingers light and they slowly trailed down his linea alba, toward his belly button. She timed the strokes perfectly so that they were slow and packed just enough tease to keep him on his toes. She was concentrated, but she looked up. ”No. They shouldn’t be looking in.” She still stroked his stomach as she spoke to him.

Hearing that she would be a pack pony, Axelle’s mouth dropped open only to curve into an open, playfully offended smile before she poked him on the nose with the same finger that was teasing him. It returned to its original spot on his chest, and started its slow course all over again. ”We could borrow some horses from the stables and borrow Naniko’s wagon… She told me I could use it. I still want to get a human bed.” She had been procrastinating on that for a long time, only because she didn’t have anyone to help her carry it. ”Oh, I know. I wouldn’t let you go without me.” Feeling his hands creep up her skirt, Axelle almost wanted to rip his jeans off, but she didn’t. As much as she wanted to let them go and see where they would escape to, she didn’t want to ruin whatever they had by rushing into sex. She caught his hands as they were going up her skirt, and returned them to his chest. ”Tsk tsk tsk…” She shook her head disapprovingly, with a smile.

Then she lowered herself to his body, now using her knees more to support her weight. She laid her torso on top of his so that their faces were closer now. She gave him a few, quick playful kisses all over his maw. Then she let up, sat up again, and continued the trail of her finger. This was fun, and he wasn’t allowed to tease her as much.

Word Count → 357

Points → 3

<style>
.enemy {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15cgius.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 102px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.enemy .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.enemy .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.enemy .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy .pts {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.enemy b {letter-spacing:1.5px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:16px; color:#FB8717; font-style:none; letter-spacing:0em}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread