Shadows of the Past
[html]

WC:593+ - OOC I was actually thinking about starting a new thread for them for their first mating. Let me know what you think. Hope you don't mind the PP too much. Points - 5

The way her fingers worked through his fur made his whole body tingle, and he had to more fully concentrate on the path of his own hands as they rode higher up her thighs. Hearing that the lack of any sort of door didn't bother her caused Kai to nod thoughtfully, as if confirming whatever evil, devious plan he was hatching in his mind. As she poked his nose for her pack pony joke, his head lifted a little, letting his jaws snap at her finger as he had done on a few occassions now, never actually intending to nip her but getting close enough to let her know that he could if he really wanted to. However, he let out a slight huff of a breath as her fingers once more continued their slow, tantalizing trail down his form.

In reply to his words, she had answered that she wouldn't let him go without her, and it seemed both understood the double meaning of their flirty words. Something within his soul seemed to swell at the thought - she just got him, she understood him better than anyone had ever done before, and he knew as she stopped the rise of his hand and tutted, he was hers. It wasn't so much a conscious thought as something innate, something hardwired into him. This female was everything that he wanted - her sense of humour, her darker side, the fact that she didn't back away from his challenges and instead issued her own, her looks... She drew him in, and as she lay herself down upon him, placing playful kisses on him, he chuckled and let his hands lift to drift up and down her back before she rose once more, her hands once more treking along his body. Yes, he was hers.

Lifting his eyes to hers, the mischevious glint in them faded for just a moment and the black male looked up to her with something of sincerity in his gaze, only to lift his form, his hands resting against her back, rolling them over so that their roles were reversed, lowering her to the furs now beneath him as he knelt over her, her thighs remaining parted given her previous straddling. His hands slid from beneath her back and while one continued to hold himself up, the other was free to do exactly what she had been doing to him - starting at her neck, his fingertips trailed down through her fur, down the middle of her chest where her white fur gave way to the black, moving down towards her stomach and abdomen, his heart quickly starting to race. This reaction of his hadn't been in his script, not completely. He had wanted to tease her, to torture her almost, making her heart race, making her body so sensitive to his touch that she would beg for him to take her. Another method of control for Kai. But now, as he looked down to her form beneath him, it was his own need that was rising rapidly.

"How do you expect me to control myself... when you're so close to me, hmm? When your fingers do such a fine job against my chest?" His head lowered towards hers as hers had done previously, his voice fading into a heated whisper, his muzzle brushing against her ear. "When everything about you screams at me just to take you, here and now?" The hand down against her stomach continued to lower over her abdomen, finding the waistband of her skirt, trailing against it teasingly.

<style>
.Kai01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Kai01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Kai01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e7d4b3; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kai01 {background-color:#5a4726; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/6ogymf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 315px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Kai01-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread