Shadows of the Past
[html]
Ooc. [Words: 304 :: Points: 3]

Axelle was pretty prepared to let Kai lose it, and let him do whatever he wanted to her. He was teasing her, but she was teasing him all the same. Right when it was just about to get good, the wolf got off of her, but didn’t let her off cleanly. He continued to touch her as he backed away, but she know let him touch whatever he wanted with no complaints. But when he stood up and basically asked her to go, she sat up quick, flustered. ”You kicking me out?”

The Marbas got up from his nest of furs and prowled over to him. Her finger continued to outline a muscle or two in the same manner that it was before, ”It’s okay. I need to calm down anyway. A nice bath might help.” She stopped toying with him and placed a white hand on his chest. Their furs contrasted so much. ”I’ll see you soon.” She licked his cheek, and turned to walk away letting her hand fall from his chest. As soon as she walked out of his doorway, she turned right towards her own den. Her heart was fluttering in her chest; the whole day with him was like magic. She was happy that she finally found someone for her.

At the same time, she was aroused. She wanted him so bad, and yet she held herself back. She needed to wait for the right time for the sake of her own experiences and for the sake of their relationship. She didn’t want to kill anything by being a whore, so she just needed to chill out for a bit. When she reached her den, she rushed in a flopped on her bed of furs, taking in the scent of him that was left over from the other day.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly20 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f7e3e3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cc9b5b; }
.freebjuly20 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly20 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#fcc173; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KYam2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dba88b; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c07b86; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread