In the deepest part of me
[html]
It had been, perhaps, by simple change that Hollow had been able to bring himself to this son. Before it had been Stygian, the one who had opened himself up to enough pain and torment to allow Hollow to bind himself. It had changed quickly though, at the very first sign that something was going wrong with his eldest, he was there. There was little more joy in the world that being able to torment the one that had caused your death, flesh and blood or not. He was there now though, while not in the same lands as where he had died, he was at least surrounded by the same group of creatures. Most of them, anyways.

"You didn't think I'd really just die and be gone forever, did you?" His voice was smooth, perhaps slightly surprised. Even in life Hollow knew that he would never really be gone. There wasn't a thing in the world, or out of, that would keep him away. If anything, there was something keeping him around. Someone that he needed to watch over, to make amends with. Sort of like his 'unfinished business'. He would be there until the moment that the life left her body, even if it took a million years, just to make sure that she was safe and loved. To make sure that she led the life that he never did. The boy paused a moment, jade eyes washing over the larger male's form, before he finally stepped forward once more.

Lifting his arm, reaching out his hand, the hybrid moved to brush his fingers across the larger man's chest, or at least to attempt to. "You know.." He mused in the dark, ever smiling. "I had always wondered what became of you." At the very least, his words were the truth. There had been something different about that young man, something that Hollow hadn't quite been able to grasp. "But I see your here now, making something of yourself." Exactly what, he wasn't quite sure, but he had heard things, seen things, and perhaps it was some unknown fact in the back of his mind. Perhaps, somehow, he knew that Haku might turn in to some kind of monster. Something ever close to what he had been.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread