Five Fingers, Five Toes
[html]
OOC: Omg! I couldn't stop writing. I'm so sorry. D: Most of it is nonsense. / +962

Her Alphess had given her her undivided attention and that had meant a lot to the silver Delta. Having her hand intertwined with the woman somehow had given her the strength to push through her story without breaking down. Forest green eyes glanced down at their hands and eyed them curiously. Fayne turned to face Titania finally, her eyes watering a little. Her life had been tough and she'd never given this information to anyone. Oddly enough, it wasn't because she didn't want to tell anyone, it was because they hadn't asked. Now that she'd told someone she knew she could trust, she felt a world lighter.

Fayne was given enough to time to regather herself before Titania started speaking and her eyes remained glued to her Alphess. She just realized that not everyone was changed after birth and couldn't imagine how different her life would have been if she'd been born this way. A whole lot easier. When the woman's golden eyes shifted to their hands, so did hers. Her own hand tightened grip on Titania's, glad she was here.

The small silver female had never thought about herself in all of this. When she thought about the virus, her Alpha, Rowan, and her whole pack, she included herself in them as a whole. Whatever happened to them seemed like what would happen to her if she let the virus become a part of her life. But, coming from Titania all of this seemed silly. But, what if she was one of the ones that the virus changed, turned into a monster. Like Amy, or the one that had attacked Palaydrian. What if she was too weak to ignore it? Fayne turned away unable to think about that outcome. It was much to hard for her to deal with. Her brother and sisters were all counting on her, still. Even though they'd parted way she was still the eldest and if she became like Drosnav then she was no better than him.

A stern expression rested on her face as she tried to hold back the panic she was feeling. Titania stopped for a moment but when she started up again, Fayne raised her head once more to look at the Alphess as she spoke. Her eyes never drew away when Titania was speaking, the story captivated the young female. Even though the situations were completely different, Fayne could relate Titania's story to her own. Drosnav had been driven to insanity and had become a completely different person because of the virus, while Titania's mother had been changed by another reason and still the same outcome. Then she pinpointed the reason being because of the person. This thought caused the silver wolf's head to tilt in though. Never had she thought of it that way before. Fayne couldn't help it when her eyes welled up with tears, which she tried desperately to hold back. But, she was right. Everyone is different. The word 'beautiful' caused the tears to break the threshold she had created and she was forced to look away. She hated these tears.

She wasn't looking away for long. A hand moved to her face and gently motioned her head to turn, she didn't resist. Watering emerald eyes turned to face Titania once more even though all she wanted to do was bury her face in her hands and hide herself. Light sniffles continued as Titania spoke and her head shook along with what she was saying. It was all true. She knew, her mother and father would want her happy, so would her siblings and Rowan. She wanted the same for them and thought about it every day. Through the tears, she smiled happy that Titania had come and spoken to her giving her a different light to the situation.

Eyes continued to focus on her beautiful Alphess, sure she wasn't finished. Her smile faded. Now she certainly was inflicted by a different madness. It was a madness that she had caused, she was at fault. A hand rose to wipe away the tears as she inhaled a deep breath. Fayne didn't want to be afraid anymore. She was who she was, virus and all. Recently, she'd seen that it could help others. Maybe that what she should focus on now.

Finally she looked away absorbing all Titania had said. She felt a world better now that she'd finally told someone about herself. The tears stopped, puffy eyes remaining and Titania spoke again. Now she smiled whens he talked, happy to share everything. When Drosnav went mad, my mother and father took us and a few others to leave the land and escape his madness. But, to ensure our escape my mother and father went on their own path with the others sending me and my siblings, with my sister Ezreal watching us, on another path. We lived on our own, my sister teaching us everything we know now. Her brow furrowed a bit remembering every detail. Then, Ezreal left us and we had to fend for ourselves for a while. We weren't ready for that. I did my best to hunt and provide for them, but it wasn't enough. So, I proposed we split up and find homes and that's what we did. That's how I got here. She still wondered where her sister had gone and if she'd ever see her again. If she did, Ezreal would definitely have to deal with all of Fayne's frustrations. Fayne took a deep breath, glad everything was out. Titania was still welcomed to ask questions, she'd be happy to answer anything now.

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fayneflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayneflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat - textures courtesy of 3-sisters-stock

[/html]

Messages In This Thread