I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

Of course I don't!! I missed you so much ;__; Also, feel free to PP the NPC doing whatever you need it to =o

As the Ta'Tuq harsh shrieks filled the air around her, the black intruder's wide eyes turned to watch the owl's flight path. Naniko slid around to the other side of the tree, continuing to watch. She wasn't normally so harsh with newcomers...ones who were respectful and who knew their place, anyway. She had waited and watched long enough to know that this canine was not among those. She judged them to be either an infiltrator, sent by another...or a canine of great laziness who could not be bothered to skirt the pack territory on their way over Halcyon. Either way, the loner had made their decision and would have to live with it. Or die with it.

The wolf became aware of her presence quite suddenly as the winds turned and brought her scent to their nose. Their eyes opened even wider, searching around in a paranoid manner. Her ears caught a light shuffling sound from the woods beyond and she turned her head slightly so she could see who it was. Ah, Macer. She had seen the male around, but hadn't had any real interaction with him yet. "We've got to get him before he gets away...and teach him a nice lesson." She motioned back behind her, to where the wolf had been. In the few moments that it had taken her to greet Macer, the animal had slunk back into the shadows.

"Tatuq can help us flush him out..he's got great nighttime vision and can see through the shadows better." At least, that was what she believed. The owl often came back to the caves with mice and voles that it had hunted, even on the darkest, most moonless nights. Her focus wasn't on the male's respectful show of submission, too caught up with thoughts of the chase and on how the blood of that intruder would taste on her teeth. The owl seemed to understand what she wanted from him and landed silently on her shoulder for a few moments before launching himself back up into the air. "Come, my pet." She said to the barn owl, motioning for Macer to come along as well. "Let's bring him down."

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread