I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun
[html]
He gets to kill a shoadow wolf for a good reason! Yay!

The alarm had sounded, not the crows, but an owl. Liam, in his rarely used but powerful secui form, hurried to see what the alarm was, where the panic was. He arrived in time to hear the Angela murmur to both owl and Zepar. His golden eyes blinked, the butterflies filling in the blanks for the Schizophrenic male. An intruder, a shadow wolf. One and the same. His ears laid back, a soft rumble of hatred for the unwanted stranger coming from him. He slipped into formation easily, no words needed. He would help with the interloper, show the Angela how good he was at what he did.

His mind drifted back to his mate and their pups in the den. She had told him that there had been three, but they'd lost one in birth. He hated the idea that even one had been lost. He knew it happened, yes, but there had been two healers there, supposedly. Panda and Amy, two canines he wasn't sure if he trusted them or how far. Amy had slid a knife into him. And panda, well... she was black. And White. He was totally unsure of how to handle her.

He blinked, returning his attention to the shadows where the shadow had vanished.

<style type="text/css">
.vcliamhellno b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.vcliamhellno p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vcliamhellno {margin:0 auto; width:401px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/20aqqro.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0c0; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 4px 4px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread