I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

Sorry for making you two wait so long! Forgive me? D: <3 Also, I plan to have a family member of the deceased come and attack Naniko in my next post, giving her a few new facial scars :3 Pack members are still welcomed to join in on this, if anyone else is interested as well!

It seemed as if the stranger thought that he could outrun them. Ta'Tuq wheeled above them, circling over the tops of the trees with his sharp yellow eyes trained on the outsider. What a fool, to think that he could outrun three pack wolves and an owl. Perhaps he hadn't noticed the bird overhead and thought that the owl was just another part of nature, an insignificant speck against the backdrop of blue that hung over them all. Naniko grinned widely as they took off after the unwelcomed beast, eyes narrowed as they approached the slower creature. The female's hackles had been raised since she first had spotted the intruder but now her fur seemed to explode, puffing out and making her appear even larger than she already was.

"What do you think you're doing, trespassing on our lands?" The outsider was lucky that he was even being given a chance to respond. Her words had come in a growl, a growl that now continued as she drew her axe from its spot on her belt. More than likely, there would be some hacking and slashing...but it would all depend on the response that they got. If he was apologetic or confused, she would consider a lesser punishment. "I don't see where it's any of your business, bitch. I see you brought some bodyguards with you...what, can't fight your own battles?" The loner spat. Naniko allowed the insult to slide over her, looking from side to side at Liam and Macer before giving a quick and quiet order. "Kill him."

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread