I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun
[html]
OOC: Sorry I'm late for the party, hope you don't mind Kai popping up - he wouldn't miss out on the chance to kill something :-)[WC: 319 || Pts: 3

Kai had initially ignored the sounds in the distance - he had heard some sort of bird screeching but that had been about it. Enough for him to lift his head from his kill, but not enough to get him to part with it. It would take a herd of wild horses to drag him away from his dinner. Returning his attention to the dead deer before him as he lay with it, his muzzle once more buried into it's body, chewing hungrily at the meat, gulping it down eagerly. But then, the noises he had heard earlier seemed to be growing louder. A chase, perhaps? A hunt? It was possible - there were plenty of prey around the place. His head lifted, his muzzle matted in blood and his ears perked in his Secui form, his feral eyes scanning the land. He remained utterly still as he listened and to his surprise, the chase came right towards him. Kai merely watched with interest as an unknown male ran from Anathema wolves. Kai's gaze fixed upon Naniko, his Alpha female, and another male he didn't recognize. His eyes also fell upon a male he did recognize and that he didn't particularly like or get along with. Liam.

It seemed none of them had seen him yet. But As Kai heard the unknown male's words towards Naniko, his tone, Kai's muscles all tensed and slowly, he rose from his position next to the dead deer, more or less behind the intruder. Kai's black form quietly stepped towards the group, unseen by the rude stranger, hearing Naniko's order to kill him. Kai's muzzle broke into a slow smirk but he didn't move. Naniko had given the order to Liam and this other Anathema male, but Kai was in a position which might come in useful if the male turned to flee - he would find an aggressive looking Kai blocking his path.

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread