Pick up Put down
Replying on my phone derp. Hope the PP is okay!

As soon as she arrived, Niro spoke very quickly, almost ferverently, quickly spilling his happy news to her. Maggie grinned at the mention of more half-siblings. She was no longer bitter about Niro having his own separate family, that puppyhood anger was long gone. Niro mentioned sitting down and talking, at which she nodded and started walking in the direction of a glen she knew of nearby. "yes, that sounds wonderful, there's a spot not too far away we can sit in safety."

As they walked, Maggie started her story. "lll admit, they were an accident, but their father stepped up and even asked me to become his mate. He has been everything I could have asked for. He took over my scouting duties once I became unable to do them myself. He actually lived in the court, did you ever meet Denver Mathis?" as she spoke his name, her smile grew even larger. "if there's one thing I learned from mom, it was to never push people away. I have a happy family now, and I couldn't have if I had done the same to him as mom did to you," she looked at her mirror-father seriously then. "I want you in their lives. Now that you have more children of your own I would love to make a trip down to see them,"

The trees thinned out and a meadow appeared, green and teeming with life. A small brook ran nearby with a bit of it in the shade. It seemed like the perfect spot to sit and talk. Maggie plopped down on the ground, careful to not hurt her babies, before she took them out of the satchel one at a time. "Florence," she said when she took out the white pup with the small gray Mohawk. "Houston," she took out her only son that channeled his fathers doggish looks. Lastly, she took out the only takekuro to continue the silver look. "and Memphis," she said proudly, carefully watching them squirm in the grass.

Messages In This Thread