Pick up Put down
[html]I started this, like, three times. I’m sorry my reply took so long!

“I want you in their life as well,” She said honestly. When they were older she knew a trip to Cour des Miracles would have to happen. ”And I hope sometime soon to bring the kids down and so we can be a proper family again. I’m so happy I have more siblings!” She watched her father beam as he spoke of his new babies. He seemed to be truly happy, which of course made Maggie fill with joy. While Maggie knew Niro loved Amaranth deeply, she always wanted to ask about how she and the rest of her sisters happened. Maggie hoped they were separated at the time, or (though it pained her to think of her father this way) perhaps something more sinister had happened. Maggie chose to ask that question another day.

”That sounds wonderful,” she breathed, carefully watching and moving her children close to her stomach as she listened. The Confidant had stretched out onto the grass, yawning and then encircling her children tightly with the entire length of her body.”Oh,” she said suddenly after Niro took a break from speaking.”Foxglove is here, did you know?” Maggie wondered if Niro had heard about the abuse she suffered from her old tribe, or if he even knew of AniWaya. ”She suffered a great tragedy at her old home and came here, to be with me. I worry though, she hides away constantly. I think something horrible happened to her, and I don’t know how to get the old Foxglove back,” She looked grim for a moment, but instead focused on her eldest child, digging her black nose into Florence’s soft ivory belly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread